The Bridal Show Success Guide
The Successful Bridal Show Guide It's bridal show season again . with the time and money you put into being in bridal shows, you want to get the most out of your presence there, right?! Here are some tips.
1. Be sure to advertise that you will be at the Show! Post it on your website, send out flyers, etc.: "Don't forget to come see us at the ‘Bridal Show’ on this date, this location, this time, etc.". Placing a sticker on the back of business cards and handing them out at Shows is a great advertisement as well – be sure to tell them that you have a bridal program and do personal consultations for FREE and ask them to give any brides they know your card!
2. Once you are there, make sure you are set up and prepared before the brides start coming in! Bring plenty of literature (brochures and such)—it is better to have too many than to run out! Keep your booth clean and attractive, not cluttered.
3. Come up with something creative to set yourself apart from your competition and bring attention to your booth: i.e. an exciting theme, a special offer, demonstrations, giveaways, samples, etc.. I use a small white Xmas tree with lia sophia boxes and silver ribbons tied to each one hanging all over the tree with a “Bride” tree topper (It’s a porcelain doll tree topper with a gorgeous white dress on)! Bring your Calendar! Book the Shows right then!
4. Have a 3-minute infomercial planned – rehearse it and know it! You have approx 3 minutes to convince a passer-by that you offer a service they need!
5. Don't forget to dress the part! Think of it like a business meeting, because in a sense that is what it is. The brides are looking for people to do business with. You wouldn't show up to a wedding in everyday clothes would you?
6. Never leave your booth unattended! And don't eat at your booth. You always want to portray a professional image. Even if it seems slow, you never know who might be watching.
7. When brides come by your booth, start up a conversation with them! Ask, “Are you planning your special day?” Be outgoing and excited about their day and be excited about your services and don't forget to SMILE. Remember –it is ALL ABOUT THE BRIDE! Ask if she has a photo of her gown or has one picked out – let her know you do you private consultations! If she has a photo, compliment her! Gush ladies – make her feel special!
8. Even if the Show has brides register when they come in, try to get them to register with you as well. Giveaways and special drawings at your booth can help here, too. Offer an incentive for booking a Show that day or for scheduling their consultation! FREE shipping is an awesome incentive!
9. Once the show is over, contact your leads as soon as possible (1-3 days) to remind them of your services. Send out a letter or postcard thanking them for stopping by your booth and congratulating them again on their engagement. Offer some sort of show discount or incentive to get them to set a consultation with you.
Bridal Shoes Articles
Bridal Shoes Books